Phyllis Diller White Mica
Phyllis Diller is an off-white (greyish-creamy tone) mica with a pearlescent sheen. When brushed onto a product or used in resin, clear paint, or clear MP soap, it creates an almost silver pearly effect. This mica is permitted for all uses, so gather some up and use it in anything you make.
"Great Color! - I love this color to add sparkle or enhance any white. I use this color in frostings and for bath bombs to add shimmer. I LOVE Mad Micas. Customer service is second to none. ❤️❤️ Thank you for a great experience as always."
—Michael M. (verified)
If you want mica with a brilliant white color, try Snow White (matte) or Here Comes the Bride (sparkly). If you are looking for whitener, we suggest trying Mad Micas Titanium Dioxide, which is water dispersible, easy to use and more economical than mica.
Phyllis Diller was named because its namesake was a woman of bravery, beauty, madness, spunk and a fantastic zest for life. We like to think she would have fit in great with us.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin dioxide (77861)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I love how the shimmer stands out
Honestly I have not had the opportunity to use this one but I'm sure I will love it
Love the Phyllis Diller, definitely gives me the color I was looking for..
I love every mica I’ve bought from Mad Mica’s
This mica colors my sugar scrubs beautifully!!
I love that it leaves a nice subtle shimmer :)
This mica is beautifully shimmery without being obnoxiously glittery. Loved it.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.