Here Comes The Bride White Mica
All dressed in white! Beautiful and pure, with lovely sparkles, just like the bride herself. This white beams with the glow of true love, the kind that soaks up the spotlight and glitters for everyone to see.
"Amazingly brilliant white! Here Comes The Bride blew me away! Yes! Finally, a white with that piercing sparkle I want! ... when I'm doing a swirl with several colors, it makes the white portion POP in a way TD just can't."
—Melanie C. (verified)
Soft yet radiant, it sparkles and glistens with the pageantry you will only find in the perfect white. Here Comes The Bride synthetic mica is a brilliant white color hard to match using mined mica.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Here Comes The Bride
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Fluorphlogopite (CAS 12003-38-2), titanium dioxide (CI 77891)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I completely feel in love with this one. It will be my most used mica for white! I abso love the delicate shimmer it gives.
Love love love this white!
Very easy to use and incorporates perfectly. I had to come back and buy a larger jar because I went through my first jar so fast.
Here Comes The Bride is such a pretty, sparkly white! I have used it in my CP soap a number of times now and I particularly like it for taking the tan edge off some of my slightly discoloring fragrance oils. It disperses in oil much more easily than straight titanium dioxide does in either oil or water (depending on what kind you have). I also like it in lip balms to add a special sparkly something. :D