Mad Micas Ethics Statement
Mad Micas is committed to holding ourselves and our suppliers to the highest ethical standards. We have established a strict set of guiding principles that govern our actions and our supply lines that are rigid and non-negotiable.
Animal Cruelty Statement
- Mad Micas has never tested any of our products or their individual ingredients/raw materials on animals and we never will.
- Mad Micas will never purchase from any supplier or manufacturer whom we know to participate in any form of animal testing or cruelty.
- Mad Micas suppliers certify to us that no raw material used in the production of mica or other products we purchase from them has been tested on animals.
- All products we buy, sell or give away are 100% vegan. This includes refusing to carry any products colored using carmine.
Supply Line Ethics and Child Labor Statement
- Mad Micas sources exclusively from ethical supply lines.
- Mad Micas requires declarations from all suppliers stating that no minors participate in mining, factory work, transportation or any other process involved in the production of anything we carry.
- Mad Micas will not source product from areas (for example, mica from India) in which there have been documented ethical transgressions.
- The Mad Micas transport supply chain consists exclusively of major carriers like FedEx, UPS, and DHL and thus is free of forced or child labor.
Additional questions about our standards and practices should be directed to our office via phone or email.
Download a printable version of the Mad Micas Ethics Statement.