Mad Micas Affiliate Program
Mad about Mad Micas? We've had so many new customers referred to us from happy Mad Micas evangelists that we thought it would be nice to give something back for all the love.
So now, if you spread the word, you can earn commissions on referred purchases. Here's how it works:
When you sign up for the affiliate program, we'll provide you with a unique affiliate ID and create an account for you on our affiliate dashboard. You'll then be able to create unique links to Mad Micas products, which you can post on your social media channels.
When people click on your link and make purchases at the Mad Micas website, you'll earn a commission. Simple as that!
Sound interesting? Please fill out the basic information below. We'll contact you once we've set up your account and your unique ID.
1) Affiliates must be customers of Mad Micas and use Mad Micas products. Applications from non-customers will be deleted, so make sure the email you use in your affiliate application is the same email you use on the Mad Micas site.
2) In the comment section in the application form, please let us know how you plan on using the affiliate program. Any affiliate links created outside of what you state on your application will be grounds for immediate termination of your affiliate account and forfeiture of any commissions earned in that/those ways.
3) All inbound links MUST come from your original content. We will not pay affiliate commissions on ANY inbound search engine traffic, any traffic from link farms or aggregators, and advertisements, or any traffic we deem to be unacceptable in any way. Any affiliate that generates traffic through search engines, or engages in brand or ad hijacking, will be terminated immediately and forfeit any accumulated commissions.
4) Mad Micas reserves the right to terminate, without notice, any affiliate agreement we deem to be in violation of our affiliate program rules.
5) Accounts that are inactive for 120 days may be deleted.
Note: If you do not hear from us within two business days, please check your spam or junk folder for emails from us. If they aren't there, feel free to reach out to us!