Water dispersible. Mad Micas pure titanium dioxide (TD) is a bright white matte pigment. It has been ground into a fine powder, and delivers maximum whiteness and opacity when added to products. It's soap stable and approved for use in cosmetics, including lips applications, by the FDA.
"Best Titanium Dioxide available Use THIS titanium dioxide for it's ability to SUPER WHITE your c/p soap. I wouldn't use another since I found Mad Micas TD." —Georgia B. (verified)
Mad Micas titanium dioxide is not made from nano particles.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||1–2 tsp. per pound of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||¼–½ tsp per pound of MP base|
|Ingredients||Titanium dioxide (CI 77891)|
- Does not migrate. Stable in high pH.
- Usage in CP soap: You can mix with a small amount to hot water to dissolve and add it to your soap at any point before or after you add your lye solution.
- Usage in MP soap: Add a small amount of 91–99% isopropyl alcohol or glycerin to the powder and premix before adding to soap base
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For product-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I'm a new soaper and have used it in 3 of my batches so far, all of them turned out wonderfully! It doesn't take much mixing at all to get the clumps out when diluting it and shipped extremely quickly. I love this company and will be a continued returning customer.
Currently making our Halloween Ghost soap and this TD is perfect for the coloring we need! Super convenient to have around to lighten other colors too or combat vanilla discoloration. I have not had any issues with any mad mica products so far so defiantly recommend. :)
Works perfect as expected, never disappointed with this
So finally My jar is gone ( I have found that some TD I've purchased will work well but after a point gets really weird) I have absolutely no complaints. It FULLY incorporates in water, I just give it a little wiggle and it's good to go. Strong Opaque white every time I use it, and I have not had a single speck in any of the soaps I've made with it.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.