Nina Simone Sparkles Holographic Glitter
Nina Simone is one of our favorites here at the mad house. She is multifaceted and complex, just like this glitter. It looks silver but then every color in the rainbow sparkles all at the same time; it's next to impossible to tell how many colors it actually has!
"Wow! I've never seen a glitter like this in my entire life...this glitter is like the Chanel, Gucci & Prada of the glitter world." —BNoir (verified)
Blue, violet, gold, green, yellow, orange, pink, copper, periwinkle, red, aqua... if we keep looking at it, we can see more colors. When you get some, let us know what colors YOU see!
This is a holographic PET glitter.
|Nina Simone Sparkles
||Data Sheets: SDS|
|Particle Size||.008 hex|
|Ingredients||Polyethylene terephthalate (CAS 25038-59-9), aluminum (CI 77000), resin epoxy, pigment|
- For use as decorative sparkles in resin, art projects, crafts, on soap and more.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For product-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I love this holo glitter and use it a lot in my dicemaking, it's a great size and creates a beautiful effect.
I first purchased this glitter as a sample to use for my freshies. I quickly ordered a bigger size because it's so beautiful and eye catching.
I don’t care what type of soap I’m making, I have found a place for Ms. Nina! Such a small amount creates such big impact! Love using this on my black raspberries for black raspberry vanilla.
This glitter is amazing. You are missing out if you haven’t bought it! I’m about to buy more now!
Love this product so much!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.