Goldfinger Gold Mica
Goldfinger mica is stunning. So is James Bond. Not only is this one of our very favorite gold mica colors, but every time this mica gets mentioned, Joanna starts belting out the song of the same name, causing a bit of a commotion here.
"Awesome color - This is the best gold mica I have used. You will not be disappointed."
—Tracy P. (verified)
Joanna knows colors, that's for sure, but Shirley Bassey got paid to sing "Goldfinger." For a reason. We'll just leave it at that.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
Can’t wait to make a bigger batch of scrub with this
Exactly what I have been looking for
Deep and Rich like Richard Branson!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.