Pow! Pow! Purple Mica
Purple lovers do not pass this one up! Pow! Pow! Purple mica is an absolutely stunning, rich color that really packs a punch. Pow! Watch it perform in CP soap like a dream! Now this is a purple mica that will not disappoint.
"Pow Pow purple! Gorgeous purple which I teamed with lavender fragrance. Stayed true to color! Purples from other suppliers don’t always do this. I love Mad Micas’ mica!"
—Julie G. (verified)
Bonus: this purple does NOT contain ultramarine so it's FDA-approved for lips, meaning it's ready for your next bath bomb project!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Pow! Pow! Purple||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), manganese violet (CI 77742)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Love this color so much! It never disappoints! Look at how it pops in my melt and pour mermaid tails!
I love how vibrant this mica looks in my soaps.
I just used this the other day and it is going to be my go to for a true purple.
Perfect purple would describe PowPow! Vibrant and true in my cold process soap, and other products.
Mad Micas is the only place I shop for Micas. I always know what to expect!
This is so beautiful….I mixed it with black for blackberry soap and it give it a purple shimmer!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.