Matte Gold Mica
Matte Gold is a slightly less flashy gold than our other gold micas; it's regal, but without the glitz. Though understated, it still gives off a radiant hint of sparkle.
"Great gold!!! This is a beautiful gold and a little goes a long way! Mad Micas is my go to for my micas! I have yet to be disappointed with any of my purchases."
A subtle yet elegant option if you are looking for the majestic qualities of gold with a more muted sheen.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Matte Gold||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||<15 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
this color is so beautiful
I love this matte gold!
Love Matte Gold mica, perfect color for my melt and pour soaps. Thank you Mad Mica.
Matte Gold came out exactly how we expected it and it looks perfect. It blended beautifully and after the cure looks absolutely wonderful!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.