Magic Beans Polychromatic Mica
This mica is magic... Rays of blue and green and red shimmer in the sunlight and radiate from this full-bodied and lustrous shade. What may appear brown at first glance is actually a cavalcade of colors. It's spectacular.
"The depth of this color is ahhhmazing! I love how this is two or three toned depending the angle and lighting. This color is amazing!"
—Trish H. (verified)
Trade this beautiful mica for a beanstalk climb to a magical land, but make sure you save some for yourself. As Jack himself would agree, magic beans... a wise choice indeed!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Magic Beans||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
This color is so rich and silky. I have made really beautiful products, with this color.
I have no complaints! It’s perfect for everything I use it for! I the shade , I wasn’t sure from pics but once I used it. Stunning! I love the shimmer when used for bath bombs! Can’t wait to use it in my cp soaps!
I’m new to micas and so far I’ve had a great experience with madmicas! You can tell it’s good quality and beyond beautiful colors. This one is definitely a favorite for me, there is so much depth and it’s just so pretty! Thank you guys
I’ve used this to brush on chocolate. It is gorgeous.
Also for eyes and in a shimmer oil. Absolutely addicted to this color.
Beautiful color. I paired it with guava lava and they both look fantastic. So far mad micas has not disappointed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.