Magic Beans Polychromatic Mica
This mica is magic... Rays of blue and green and red shimmer in the sunlight and radiate from this full-bodied and lustrous shade. What may appear brown at first glance is actually a cavalcade of colors. It's spectacular.
"The depth of this color is ahhhmazing! I love how this is two or three toned depending the angle and lighting. This color is amazing!"
—Trish H. (verified)
Trade this beautiful mica for a beanstalk climb to a magical land, but make sure you save some for yourself. As Jack himself would agree, magic beans... a wise choice indeed!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Magic Beans||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I’ve used this to brush on chocolate. It is gorgeous.
Also for eyes and in a shimmer oil. Absolutely addicted to this color.
Beautiful color. I paired it with guava lava and they both look fantastic. So far mad micas has not disappointed.
When used in small amounts, it turns the my CP soap a lovely reddish-brown. Perfect for my rootbeer soap!
This color is great! Exactly what I was looking for--never disappointed!
You are my go to for micas. I have never had a problem with any I have purchased. Thank you so much!