Harold's Purple Crayon Mica
We totally understand why Harold would want to see the world through his amazing purple crayon. And when you see this mica, you’ll understand, too!
"My FAVORITE. The color of Royalty! Deep, rich, and elegant. Harold's purple crayon is a mica I refuse to live without. You won't be disappointed!"
—Athena R. (verified)
This rich plum colored mica, is a deep, saturated, true purple reflecting a periwinkle blue; GORGEOUS in soap! Harold would raise his crayon with pride!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Harold's Purple Crayon
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarine blue (CI 77007), tin oxide (CI 77861)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
This is hands down one of the best purples I have tried! I can achieve so many lovely shades with this!
Such a fun pop of bright purple. A gorgeous color that tend to morph to a blue in nail applications, so if you are looking for more of a blue purple, this is for you!
This purple is a beautiful color! Highly recommend!
I have used this in soap and bath bombs. Works very well in light or deep shades.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.