Remember the days of putting your slicker and galoshes on and splashing around in the puddles because even a rainy day held adventure and fun? Well, transport yourself right back there with this wonderful mica.
"This is the bright yellow we have all been searching for! Behaved well in CP soap. Bright yellow has been elusive to me and I am so happy to have tried this. You have a return customer!"
—Melinda L. (verified)
This color is as bold as it is fun. Radiant and sunny, even on a cloudy day, and it's just the color of those galoshes and raincoats we all fondly remember. Want a bright and beautiful yellow? This is the one.
|Bright Yellow Raincoat
||Data Sheets: SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||1–2 tsp. per pound of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||¼–½ tsp per pound of M&P base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I am making school bus colored and banana colored CP soap for the kids on my bus. What a great color I got from your mica! I would recommend it to anyone. I also plan to buy some more!
I've had a lot of difficulty finding a yellow mica that didn't shift to an orangey tone. I'm very impressed with the way the results of this yellow in my cold process!
Perfect yellow in my CP soaps. Stays vibrant and true.