Bright Yellow Raincoat Yellow Mica
Remember the days of putting your slicker and galoshes on and splashing around in the puddles because even a rainy day held adventure and fun? Well, transport yourself right back there with this wonderful mica.
"This is the bright yellow we have all been searching for! Behaved well in CP soap. Bright yellow has been elusive to me and I am so happy to have tried this. You have a return customer!"
—Melinda L. (verified)
This color is as bold as it is fun. Radiant and sunny, even on a cloudy day, and it's just the color of those galoshes and raincoats we all fondly remember. Want a bright and beautiful yellow? This is the one.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Bright Yellow Raincoat
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
Remember when you were a kid who had one of those yellow raincoats? This is THAT yellow! It's great!
Nice, bright, perfect yellow for my lemon products.
I recently revealed my emoji collection of bath bombs at the farmers markets, and they were a hit! This color was very bright and vibrant! I especially like that mad micas ethically source their micas! I am a loyal customer for life!
Beautiful vibrant gold. Not brassy but very warm and inviting gold if that makes sense.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.