Wicked Black-Silver Mica
A sparkly yet dark, charcoal color with flecks of silver. It's wicked alright.... wicked awesome.
"Beautiful Black - This is the perfect black color which just a touch of sparkly silver shimmer. Best of all, a little goes a long ways so wonderful value." —Marsha D. (verified)
If you're interested in some amazing black glitter to go with Wicked, you might want to try Joan Jett. It's a dramatic pair to add to any palette!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarine blue (CI 77007)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Best black mica on the market!
I use a lot of Wicked in my products and I couldn’t be more pleased! It’s a true black, and looks gorgeous in everything I make with it.
I've always used activated charcoal for black in my CP soap. With the shortages I needed something to give me a black. Very happy.
Absolutely love this color for my freshie highly recommend this company!!
This is an excellent black mica powder, even on my first use in resin casting. I definitely recommend it.