Wicked Black-Silver Mica
NEW FORMULA! NOW LIP-SAFE!
A sparkly yet dark, charcoal color with flecks of silver. It's wicked alright.... wicked awesome.
"Beautiful Black - This is the perfect black color which just a touch of sparkly silver shimmer. Best of all, a little goes a long ways so wonderful value." —Marsha D. (verified)
If you're interested in some amazing black glitter to go with Wicked, you might want to try Joan Jett. It's a dramatic pair to add to any palette!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77499)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Works wonderfully for everything from a smokey translucent effect to an opaque black. Mixes in perfectly and can be used to darken other shades with minimal work. A new staple to keep around
I love this dark grey, almost black mica. I used it to make blackberries in melt and pour and it works as a great black mica rather than using a pigment or activated charcoal. It's simply great!
I love this black so much 🙌🏼😁
Stays a nice true black in cp soap
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.