Voodoo Red-Pink Mica
Voodoo mica is a great deep, dark pink with a red tone that is one of our biggest sellers. We love the way it comes out in cold process soap!
"Simply Amazing! One of the most amazing colors I've ever used. Soaps like a dream, beautiful color, no morphing and it looks great in my lip gloss as well. It's a winner!" —Lauren J. (verified)Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–100 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I will never use another for my Apple Pickin’ soaps! I get such a beautiful vibrant red, yet by simply adjusting the amount and/ or adding in some kaolin clay or TD I can get so many shades of pinks and lighter reds as well!
I use this in my wax melts and absolutely LOVE it and so do my customers. I will be purchasing a larger supply.
I used this mica for my bath fizz powders. It was matched with the fragrance of Strawberry & Cherry. They worked perfect with a lighter shade for Strawberry and a slightly richer shade for Cherry.
I absolutely loved this gorgeous and bright mica. It was perfect for my raspberry vanilla CP soaps!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.