The Maniacal Pea Green Mica
Easily irritated, this petulant little pea is prone to rages and inappropriate outbursts. Pushed over the edge by the vegetable/legume controversy, feeling displaced and un-categorized, this angry little starch just snapped.
"My favorite green I absolutely love The Maniacal Pea and use it for all my project! Such a pretty color and it's extremely pigmented! All my customers love it as well!" —Talia C. (verified)
So go ahead and check him out; just try not to look him in the eye.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|The Maniacal Pea
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), chromium oxide green (CI 77288)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
This color is such a vivid green. I know I will be using a lot of this color and would definately order it again. Beautiful.
This color is great in my wax melts! Love the name so much. All of the micas are so very pigmented and beautiful
I love how my kiwi strawberry body butter and sugar scrub turned out a little bit do go along way can't wait to get more colors.
I’ve seen several soap makers use this color. So had to get it for myself! Cannot wait to use it!
This color reminds me of spring. Works well next to other colors. I have never loved green until now.