Tequila Sunrise Orange Mica
This is an exquisite orange mica that reminds us of a southwestern sun rising over the desert. Not overly sparkly, just enough to catch your eye. Like the sunrise, it brings all the potential of a brand new day.
"Bright and vibrant - Best orange I’ve ever discovered. Used this in my lip gloss and love it! Will be buying again!" —Autumn D. (verified)
How will you use it, what colors will you pair it with? Amazing in resin, fab in nail polish, works great in CP soap; the possibilities are endless...Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77816), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
Tequila Sunrise is a great addition to my orange mica collection. When you want a strong orange that is definitely orange, but with a warm yellow heart, this is the mica for you!
I use this mica when I need a bold orange that isn’t neon, like some of the others I have. It definitely does the trick.
I used Tequila Sunrise for the bottom layer of my citrus oatmeal soap and it is the perfect color!
The Tequila Sunrise mica was the perfect orange color for my bath bubble scoops!! I LOVED this color!
I used this with Pumpkinhead, and Koi for gorgeous swirl colors. I'll be back to buy again!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.