Tangerine Dream Orange Mica
This dreamy orange is softly hued, with tiny metallic flecks that catch the light and draw you in, as if you have just spotted the first tangerine of the season, the color peeking out through the full green leaves of the tree.
"Love it! Love this orange! It's so bright and fun! Works beautifully in CP soap!" —Kelly H. (verified)
But there's something different about this orange. It's subtle and laid back, despite it's color and lustrous sheen. We know that orange has a reputation for occasionally becoming obnoxious and overbearing. Not the case here. This one's extremely well-behavedRecommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77816), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Tangerine Dream Orange Mica is my favorite color to use for a nice orange, it's perfect for my bath bombs.
I love all of Mad Mica's colors, but this has to be my favorite!
This colour is so versatile and can be used all year round. Love it!
I'm normally leary of the really bright colors but this cane out perfect for my peach soap. What a great color!
Such a gorgeous orange.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.