Summer Bronze Mica
We are convinced that this gorgeous Summer Bronze (makes me feel fine...) has surely been mixed with actual rays of sun! It's super-fine particle size helps make this light coppery (with specs of gold!) mica perfect for use in make up.
"Gold Medal for the Summer Bronze - I have always been a fan of shades of brown and bronze. When I ordered this to make lipstick I thought it would be a pretty color but it is AMAZING. The color turned out better than I imagined! Love it" —Sherri (verified)
A definite must-have addition to any color palette.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||5–25 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019) iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
If you have a luxurious body oil blend I recommend whipping this up with it for a Goddess Bronzer. I can’t keep it in stock! You’re welcome. 💕
Beautiful color. Used to make a shimmer body oil.
I use SummerBronze in my tobacco leaf and amber soap. The perfect color of caramel for me. A must have mica
We were trying to find a bronze/brown for our newest collection… IT CAME OUR PERFECT!!! I love our newest mens bar. This mica gave us the most perfect reddish brown that we needed!
Works perfect for inside my sunflower freshies
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.