Strawberry Moonshine Pink Mica
This is a soft, shimmery pink with gold undertones. A light strawberry with a touch of moonshine.
"Stunning - I'm in the process of making my makeup line vegan and have been looking for a mica to replace my current rose gold. This is it! Absolutely gorgeous." —Meagan (verified)
It’s subtle, but it makes a statement. It’s lip safe, so it would be perfect for a lip gloss or lip balm. It also performs well in CP soap.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891, tin oxide (CI 77816), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I love all of Mad Micas products!
Paired this with Astro green. Surprisingly, pretty❣️❣️
Thank you, Strawberry Moonshine Pink is a beautiful color. I really love the way it works in my watermelon cold process soap.
Strawberry Moonshine is a great warm pink, but it's that sparkle that gives it an extra MWAH! It's lovely in lip balm, but it's so pretty that I must now use it lip gloss, too! (And soap...and lotion...and..MORE!)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.