Like bits of stars captured in a jar, our latest glitter is another gorgeous biodegradable holographic wonder. Star Bits make an incredible addition to any soap or craft project and are 97% biodegradable in water within 30 minutes. This means, of course, that you don't want to mix them with water (our testing indicates no degradation in 99% rubbing alcohol).
We are thrilled to introduce another holographic biodegradable glitter - and this time beautiful, chunky stars!
This is a biodegradable holographic glitter.
||Data Sheet: SDS|
|Particle Size||⅛" stars|
|Ingredients||Corn starch, polyvinyl alcohol, water, acrylates crosspolymer, aluminum|
- For use as decorative sparkles in resin, art projects, crafts, on soap and more.
- Will degrade quickly in water.
- This is not recommended for use IN soap, but rather to be sprinkled ON soap since the batter may change the composition of the glitter
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For product-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
These little stars are so cute! I would love to see other designs for biodegradable glitter!
The star glitter is so amazing! It’s such a cute pop to all of our products!! It is also very unique too! It’s gonna be a great addition for so many different projects!!
I’m dying to try these out they are just stunning in person!
I love using these on top of my some of my soaps. They give a nice sparkle.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.