Like bits of stars captured in a jar, our latest glitter is another gorgeous biodegradable holographic wonder. Star Bits make an incredible addition to any soap or craft project and are 97% biodegradable in water within 30 minutes. This means, of course, that you don't want to mix them with water (our testing indicates no degradation in 99% rubbing alcohol).
We are thrilled to introduce another holographic biodegradable glitter - and this time beautiful, chunky stars!
This is a biodegradable holographic glitter.
||Data Sheet: SDS|
|Particle Size||⅛" stars|
|Ingredients||Corn starch, polyvinyl alcohol, water, acrylates crosspolymer, aluminum|
- For use as decorative sparkles in resin, art projects, crafts, on soap and more.
- Will degrade quickly in water.
- This is not recommended for use IN soap, but rather to be sprinkled ON soap since the batter may change the composition of the glitter
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For product-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
These stars are absolutely fantastic on top of soap, and since they only dissolve with water, spritzing them with 90% rubbing alcohol does nothing to them! They are holographic and perfect for that Starry Night soap that just needs some pizzaz!
When I saw these, I had to have them! They were perfect for my Shooting Star soap and are really cute for wax melts and wickless candles. I even threw them in a bath to see how long they last and they do last for a quite a while!
I really love these little stars they are a nice size not too be or small and very sturdy. They have a wonderful pop of of color multicolor colors on each one.
I just love this glitter! I put it onto my candles with wooden word wicks and it turned out really cute 🥰