Snow White Mica
Snow White was the fairest of them all.... this is true. Snow White mica is the whitest white mica of them all. It is super fine, has a pearlescent finish, and easily blends with other micas.
"I love this white for nail dips. Perfect bright white!" —Kristen A. (verified)
Snow White will lighten your base oils; some customers tell us that they use it in place of titanium dioxide due to its ease of use.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||<15 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Fluorphlogopite (CAS 12003-38-2), titanium dioxide (77891)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I enjoyed the brightness and shimmer of this mica I would definitely use it again for cp soap
I thought that it would be very white. Only came up to an eggshell. Maybe adding a bit of td will bring it up more.
Snow White is a pretty, white mica that is easier to mix into oil than TD is. (Whether it's oil- or water-compatible TD, it seems like it takes a while for all of the particles to blend in.) As usual, Mad Micas has quality products!
I love this white. I use it all the time in my car freshie. It's the perfect white - the truest of them all.