Sexy Stranger On A Train Brown Mica
We locked eyes. It was only for a minute but it's still burned into my memory. What I remember most were the stunning flecks of copper in those dark, soulful eyes. A color I had never seen before and have not seen since. That is, until now.
"Dark & Sexy - Love the shade of this brown mica. A rich color. The longer it set with the beads the darker the brown seem to get. Love the different tones. Just what I was looking for & ordering more."
This exquisite copper mica is deep and warm, with a metallic complexion. It glistens with dulcet tones of russet and gold.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Sexy Stranger On A Train||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||MMica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Love this shade of brown
This is a Deep and Lucius brown.
I can recommend it enough.
Loved this !! It was exactly what I needed!
I loved this dark brown color. I wanted to try TDH but it's not stable in CP. However, this one is!. I use it in quite a few different things. One of them was my Shrooms soap that had psychedelic orange and purple mushrooms on the top. There is a layer of 'dirt' which is SSOAT that covers the explosion of psychedelic colors underneath. And I also used it for my MP pinecones on top of my Frosted Pinecones soap. This color is one you cannot be without!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.