Satin Grey Pillowcase Silver Mica
From co-founder Karyn: "I had a great aunt who only slept on satin sheets. I spent the night there once and got to try them out for myself. They were a silvery-grey color, and the pillows looked like shiny puffy presents, just like our Satin Grey Pillowcase mica. This mica sparkles with a smooth, silvery shine."
"The Perfect Grey. This mica is the perfect grey which can be lightened or darkened with just a little less or more product. An all around favorite that should be in everyone's color kit!" —Brandy (verified)
"Yeah, those were some awesome sheets. In fact, I loved them so much them that my aunt let me keep one of the pillowcases. That pillowcase went away to summer camp with me then off to college."Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Satin Grey Pillowcase
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||5–25 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
This is such a beautiful grey! Regardless if you want a darker or lighter grey it’s just stunning.
Highly recommend this color! Every color I’ve purchased is the absolute best!
Satin Grey Pillowcase is a gorgeous dark grey! I mixed a little "Snow White" with it to create a lighter grey too. I will be ordering a lot more! I named this soap "Koi Pond."
Picked this up to try and work out a gray slate/ craggy magma appearance in resin. Doesn't quite work out for that application, but it does let other color colors stand out.
I just have to say how amazing this company is! I thought my shipment was a bit too slow for paying for 2 day shipping. Little did I know, they work on business days! So it was my bad! But, they still refunded me half of the shipping! What company does that? This one! Thanks again and will be my only place for micas!