Pineapple Assault Yellow Glitter
A soft yellow glitter with sparks of lime green and rose quartz pink throughout. This has a powerful sparkly punch that reminds us of pineapples GONE WILD, hence the name: PINEAPPLE ASSAULT!
"Amazing!! This has to be my favorite glitter, BY FAR. It's a yellow/green but picks up the light so well that it appears turquoise in some of my darker purples and blues. Amazing stuff!!" —Ashley P. (verified)
This has a softness to it that won't overcome your design, but instead, will bring it to the level of glitterific.
This is a traditional PET glitter.
||Data Sheets: SDS|
|Particle Size||.008 hex|
|Ingredients||Polyethylene Terephthalate (CAS 25038-59-9), polyurethane (CAS 68258-82-2), aluminum (CI 77000), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- For use as decorative sparkles in resin, art projects, crafts, on soap and more.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For product-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
The sparkle is great! Perfect for what I wanted!
The sparkle and the glimmer!! Wow! The glitter size is perfect. Yellow with a green sparkle hue, Beautiful!
Love this glitter it is light and perfect for what I wanted.
Just the right pop. The color is an amazing yellow. I love it.
The color is so pretty! and the spray bottle is nice and easy to use. I will definitely be purchasing from Mad Micas again! I love everything i ordered.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.