Peacock Turquoise Teal Mica
A gorgeous turquoise/teal mica that has more going on than meets the eye, Peacock soaps beautifully in CP and MP soap and looks amazing in resin and other art projects.
"Perfect Turquoise! I love this color. It behaved perfectly in CP and provided a clear, bright turquoise with a small amount of mica. This will be my go to for that shade."
—Roxanne M. (verified)
Around here, we think that Peacock is perhaps the most stunning blue-green mica we have ever seen, and we are proud as peacocks to bring it to you!
See Additional Notes about reformulation.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491), chromium green oxide (CI 77288)|
- Reformulation notice: The manufacturer has reformulated this mica; it now contains chromium green oxide. Please read updated FDA-approved uses in the chart above.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
It's a beautiful perfect color! I loved it.
Beautiful and vibrant colors. I am in love
This color is bright, and engaging. I've also used it in Cold Process and the produces a brilliant color. I've never been disappointed with anything I have purchased from Mad Mica.
This is an absolutely gorgeous color. We used it in a 60/40 soy/paraffin wax base for candles. Blue is my favorite color and Peacock does not disappoint!