Peacock Turquoise Teal Mica
A gorgeous turquoise/teal mica that has more going on than meets the eye, Peacock soaps beautifully in CP and MP soap and looks amazing in resin and other art projects.
"Perfect Turquoise! I love this color. It behaved perfectly in CP and provided a clear, bright turquoise with a small amount of mica. This will be my go to for that shade."
—Roxanne M. (verified)
Around here, we think that Peacock is perhaps the most stunning blue-green mica we have ever seen, and we are proud as peacocks to bring it to you!
See Additional Notes about reformulation.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491), chromium green oxide (CI 77288)|
- Reformulation notice: The manufacturer has reformulated this mica; it now contains chromium green oxide. Please read updated FDA-approved uses in the chart above.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I absolutely loved the way this mica turned out in my CP soap. It was so vibrant. Used to get my mica from another company but after seeing how these colors just pop I won't ever buy from the other company again.
Peacock Turquoise Teal Mica is one of my favorite colors, gender neutral and just a nice color light or dark.
It's a gorgeous color, and handles beautiful in our CP SOAP!
My niece's wedding color is teal, and this color matched perfectly. I searched for some time before remembering Mad Micas, and luckily, I found the perfect color.
The color is beautiful and I can’t wait to use in in my cold process soaps.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.