Mint Julep Green Mica
Muddled mint floating at the bottom of a perfectly made Mint Julep cocktail is exactly what this color reminds us of. Not a drinker? think the mint green of Doublemint spearmint gum.
"I have officially become a Mad Micas customer for life!! I am head over heels in love with Mint Julep, this color is a nice soft shimmering green in cold process soap and adds a big punch of color when used as mica dust."
—Crystal C. (verified)
Ah, to each their own (but we'll still take the drink).Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Mint Julep||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), chromium green oxide (CI 77288)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Love this color in cp soap. It nicely complements the pink I also use. Color stays vibrant and I've never had any issues.
I used this green for my cucumber melon soap. It was really beautiful and I will definitely be adding this to my rotation.
I absolutely love this color! It was exactly the color I wanted for my fresh mint and eucalyptus CP soap.
The loveliest pastel shade: perfect for spring holidays.
Mint Julip has quickly become one of my go-to micas! It is a beautiful replication of the greens I associate with spring and mint chocolate chip ice cream! You won't regret trying this color!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.