Lemony Felony Glitter
This glitter with iridescent sparkles is the color of fairy wings. It's a neon blast with a splash of color!
"So sparkly and magical. The perfect yellow glitter!" —Lina (verified)
It's a lemon-lime explosion of green, yellow, periwinkle blue and yellow. If you like multi-color iridescent super sparkly stuff, you'll love this glitter. Buy some and you'll feel like you got away with a crime - a Lemony Felony.
This is a traditional PET glitter.
||Data Sheets: SDS|
|Particle Size||.008 hex|
|Ingredients||Polyethylene terephthalate (CAS 25038-59-9), polyurethane, aluminum (CI 77000), iron oxide|
- For use as decorative sparkles in resin, art projects, crafts, on soap and more.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For product-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I was a little concerned when riding that this may too bright but it is absolutely perfect!! Love it and will reorder!
I simply love the Lemony Felony its brilliant in any color.
Im making my own paints and im utilizing mad micas for multiple different projects but i really love this glitter for what it is. I think it can give any project alittle spice!
The fairy dust(yellow) really was a beautiful addition to my soaps. I love the quality
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.