La La Yellow Mica
Remember the Teletubbies from the 1990's? Remember Laa-Laa, the soft yellow one that was the sweetest of the bunch? She's the one we could have just cuddled with all day.
"La La - Love it - Created a lemon soap today using La La and absolutely nailed the colour I was trying to achieve. Colour was true."
—Susan P. (verified)
Here's a lovely yellow that's both soft and inviting. You'll love it and all its yellow goodness. A pale yellow mica that is perfect for a soft, springy-summery look year-round!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|La La||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
This mica turned my soap the perfect shade of golden yellow for a lemonade bar I'm working on!
Perfect combination of a sunny yellow and golden sunsets. I used it on a Kukui pineapple coconut soap and it gave it the tropical pop I was looking for.
I love this mica powder it’s super pigmented I use this pigment In my skincare line for a facial mask and it's adds the perfect sparkle to it.🙂
In the picture the yellow is darker, but it's still a very nice color
I received my package extremely fast and the colors have not disappointed!! I’m OBSESSED, and I will definitely be back for more!! All colors used were Tahitian teal mixed with a little La la and la la all on its one and some water soluble t.d. All provided by mad micas 🥰💚💛🤍 oh and a little king tut on top 🤌🏻💋