Indigo Girls Blue Mica
This vibrant indigo blue mica is as pure and intense as the brilliant harmonies of the Girls themselves. Its gorgeous tone is hypnotic. A truly deep, magnificent color.
"Love love love this beautiful blue! - This blue is so versatile! It works as a beautiful ocean blue, add a little td and it's a beautiful lighter blue! It's mermaid, it is unicorn, it's amazing!"
Solid and dependable in soaps while maintaining excellent versatility, Indigo Girls blue mica is really something special.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), ultramarine blue (CI 77007)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I can not even tell you how beautiful our soap turned out with this color! I posted it on FB, and of all the loafs this one has had my messenger pinging to find out the color!
I used this for my nails and it’s really beautiful. It’s a little more grainy than some of the others, but it still worked as a lovely accent color.
Loved the color in the jar but it was a little more purple than we expected in CP soap when used at the recommended rate. (Failed) experimental project in photo also used peacock mica (LOVED) and enchanted forest mica (LOVED x 100).
I love this color. Reminds me
Blue jeans but looks great
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.