I Dream Of Purple Mica
We were big fans of I Dream of Jeannie, but we're even bigger fans of I Dream Of Purple. Awesome in all of its purple-ey glory, it reminds of of the inside of Jeannie's bottle.
"Purple Bliss - I can't say enough about how stunning this color is. If you're on the fence about it, get it! You absolutely will not be disappointed and it's even better in person! I cannot wait to paint with this one on my bath bombs!"
—Justine K. (verified)
A sparkly light purple that will mesmerize you whether it's coloring your products or sprinkled on top of them. A lilac-lavender-dreamy-mermaid mica that you will go GA-GA for.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|I Dream Of Purple||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861), manganese violet (CI 77742)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I dream in purple turned out exactly how I wanted, without having to use much at all! Will be ordering from Mad Micas again!
This mica is perfect for a beautiful lavender soap! Just perfect!
This purple is fabulous and a little amount packs a shimmery purple punch! I used this for a color splash against a pink pigment in my bath fizz powders.
This color is the perfect purple to use for lavender or any other design that needs a colorful but understated purple.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.