This sassy pink mica will charm your socks off. Deep and rich, this mica has has a purple-red effervescence then shines through its bright pink hue, creating a spectacular multi layer effect of fabulous.
"One of my favorites! This was one of the first colors I purchased a few years ago and it is used all the time in my soap when I want a beautiful shade of pink. I’ve used varying amounts to achieve beautiful shades. If you have ever been on the fence with this one, you need to try it NOW!"
—Susan T. (verified)
Flirt adds a bold pink to whatever project you are working on!
|Flirt||Data Sheets: SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||1–2 tsp. per pound of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||¼–½ tsp per pound of M&P base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
We loved the colors so much, we named the soap Wicked Flirt! The colorant is VERY powerful. Had we used any more, the soap would have been red instead of hot pink.
I love this vibrant color, my soap came out amazing
I absolutely love this color. It is an perfect match for my bath salts.
I love this color my soap look great!