Flirt Pink Mica
This sassy pink mica will charm your socks off. Deep and rich, this mica has has a purple-red effervescence then shines through its bright pink hue, creating a spectacular multi layer effect of fabulous.
"One of my favorites! This was one of the first colors I purchased a few years ago and it is used all the time in my soap when I want a beautiful shade of pink. I’ve used varying amounts to achieve beautiful shades. If you have ever been on the fence with this one, you need to try it NOW!"
—Susan T. (verified)
Flirt adds a bold pink to whatever project you are working on!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I’ve used this color a couple of times and it looks fantastic
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE Flirt Mica! I use it in my bath bombs as well as soaps and it makes an amazing pink! Use a little you have a pastel - use more and BAM - Pink is in your face! I used it in my Volcano Soap along with like 10 other colors from Mad Micas to make a 6 color swirl soap! Amazing Hot Pink Color!! Purchased this in a 1 pound container because that is how much we use it!
Gorgeous color for Valentine’s soap! Love it!
Love this color!