Envy Green Mica
Temporarily morphs. Read Additional Notes for information.
Who wouldn’t be envious of this gorgeous green mica? It’s pretty perfect! Not too light, not too dark, it’s got the freshness of a spring day when everything is perfectly in bloom. You need this green in your life!
"Gorgeous green! I love this color. It is absolutely perfect for my take on Irish Spring...! Part of the magic for me is watching how the color morphs and then returns to its stunning self."Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), chromium green oxide (CI 77288)|
- BEFORE YOU PANIC: In cold process soap, this mica may turn a muddy green at first, but will revert to a beautiful bright color in a day or two. Give it time and you'll be rewarded!
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Love love love Mad Micas. Best colors ever.
This makes me think of my mother. I am going to create something in her memory. Her birthday is in May. This Envy reminds me of her birth stone...emerald.
A great versatile "go-to" green.
This green is beautiful in cp soap!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.