Emerald City Green Glitter
Welcome to Oz. A pure shamrock green and the finest glowing glitter of all!
"I love this Glitter! The color is PERFECT! I can't wait until I have the entire collection!!! Thank you Mad Micas!!!" —Michelle S.(verified)
As flamboyant as the great and powerful himself, this delightfully over-the-top glitter is certainly a horse of a different color!
This is a traditional PET glitter.
||Data Sheets: SDS|
|Particle Size||.008 hex|
|Ingredients||Polyethylene terephthalate (CAS 25038-59-9), aluminum (CI 77000), resin epoxy, pigment|
- For use as decorative sparkles in resin, art projects, crafts, on soap and more.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For product-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Can't wait to use for my Christmas soap and wax melts
I have been topping my soaps with glittery "stuff" for a while now and needed to add some green to my vast mica/glitter collection. Emerald Green is indeed the green I was longing for. The color is
deep and the shine & shimmer is gorgeous.
I was a little late this year for St Pat's day but I sprinkled on some Fir soap and it looks lovely.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.