Champagne Cream-White Mica
This is an absolutely gorgeous champagne colored shimmering mica that performs nicely in cold process soap, creating a lovely creamy ecru. In lotion or body oil, it delivers a gold shimmer that's really special.
"This mica is BREATHTAKING... If the color of angel wings could be captured in a jar, this would be IT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!❤"
On its own, Champagne mica's gold undertone gives a delightful warm glow when used as contouring makeup or a highlighting eye shadow.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|MICA NAME HERE||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||5–25 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 77861)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Yall this color is beautiful !!! Creamy white with a golden tint. I can't wait to try it on my angel wings freshie. I'm glad i purchased a big bottle.
I use this more than the others. It’s a beautiful color and highly pigmented !
This is such a pretty cream in CP soap. It’s one of my very favorite mica colors. It always makes me think of buttercream frosting. I love it.
This color is perfect for my wax seashells!
Made soap that was scented with sugar cookies. The champagne mica was the perfect color. Luv the way it looks. Thank you