Ballet Slippers Pink Mica
Those delicate little slippers that guide the graceful moves of the ballerina are subtle and soft, but fierce enough to withstand the strength and athleticism of the dancer. That is the essence of this color.
"This is my favorite pink! I looks gorgeous in cp soap, melt and pour and in sugar scrubs. It dispersed easily and the color stay true. Thanks for such beautiful high quality micas!"
Ballet Slippers pink mica is subtle enough to enhance any color palette, but strong enough to stand on its own.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77492), silica|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I absolutely LOVE this shade!! It's perfect for the product I wanted to use it for!
This is a beautiful color! Turned out wonderfully in CP, even for a new soap maker like me :) (alongside lemon cupcake here)
I really liked this pink to match with my bath fizz fragrance of Bulgarian Rose. This color did not disappoint.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.