Aphrodite Blue Mica
We needed to name this celestial blue after a goddess because it reminded us of a color so spectacular that it could only be worn by someone other-worldly, someone whose incredible beauty must be matched by a color equally as gorgeous.
"Splendide couleur bleu un wow!!"
—Guylaine L. (verified)
Gorgeous in CP and MP soap, amazing in resin and epoxy, fabulous in nail polish, this mica lives up to its name.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–100 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarine blue (CI 77007)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I bought a sample size. I had to get the larger size for my mica needs Thank you
Love this color!
Love the color and and how it looks when used.
The color is beautiful and the soaps I made with it turned out really nice. I will continue using only Mad Micas in my Soaps.
Absolutely stunning ! Beautiful . I will buy this blue again
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.