Angry Rose Mica
It's a deeply sexy boudoir, the rich velvet curtains in a turn-of-the-century drawing room, the pursed lips of Marylin Monroe. Angry Rose is a red unlike any other. It's deep, it's mysterious, it's sultry.
"Angry Rose Mica is gorgeous!! This mica is not only beautiful in CP soap, beautiful burgundy color, but positively gorgeous in melt and pour, a rich shimmering color I have never seen before."
—Anita D. (verified)
In CP or MP soap, in nail polish or resin, in makeup or just in a jar, this luscious garnet mica will make you gasp at first sight.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Angry Rose||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Solubility||Disperses in oil|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I love the color in the jar. I learned with my first batch of cp soap using it that one needs to use very light colored oils. The color is affected if the oils used are a bit yellow /golden. I did not want to add TD as I was afraid it would end up pink. It ended up a bit more brown/rust/red than the color in the jar but still worked very well with the other colors in my CP soap. Going to use it this week in Lip balm.
This maroon deep dark red color is beautiful!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.