Always a Bridesmaid Orange-Pink Mica
Always a bridesmaid but never a bride? This color will bring you all the attention you want! Is it peach? Pink? Orange? It's a coral with a tropical feel. Sometimes a peachy mixture is just the right hue.
"Duuuude... It is literally the exact super cheesy old school bridesmaid dress colour of your nightmares, yet the most amazing coral colour of all your beautiful rainbow dreams for soap and bombs."
—MaKayla H. (verified)
Excellent stability in CP soap and a ton of applications make this one incredibly popular bridesmaid.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Always A Bridesmaid||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp per lb of MP soap|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
What can I say? I LOVE colors! As long as MM carries this color, I will keep buying! It is one of my favorite pinks. Not only is it beautiful on its own, I have also mixed it with orange mica to get a beautiful salmon color. I hope this one is always in stock!
When I first saw it, I did not think it would be a good color for my peach dream lip scrub but I was pleasantly surprised! Great mica powder!
This color is hard to find and Mad Micas had it.
During the soap process it retained its color and brightness.
I have not used this mica as of yet. If it is anything like previous colors that I have received I know that I will not be disappointed. Thank you for offering this service for us crafters