Voodoo mica is a great deep, dark pink with a red tone that is one of our biggest sellers. We love the way it comes out in cold process soap!
"Simply Amazing! One of the most amazing colors I've ever used. Soaps like a dream, beautiful color, no morphing and it looks great in my lip gloss as well. It's a winner!" —Lauren J. (verified)
||Data Sheets: SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||1–2 tsp. per pound of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||¼–½ tsp per pound of M&P base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Love this for that red I'm looking for in my soaps!
I enjoy using Voodoo when I am looking for a strong pink that is not neon. It's not very red, but it is not fuchsia either, Just a nice bold pink. I would definitely give it a try. Doesn't fade out. I do cold process soap.
AMAZING COLOR 🥰🍒