Voodoo Red-Pink Mica
Voodoo mica is a great deep, dark pink with a red tone that is one of our biggest sellers. We love the way it comes out in cold process soap!
"Simply Amazing! One of the most amazing colors I've ever used. Soaps like a dream, beautiful color, no morphing and it looks great in my lip gloss as well. It's a winner!" —Lauren J. (verified)Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–100 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
I use this mica for my Peony soaps. One of my top sellers! Gorgeous color!
Voodoo is the best loved the bright color and made a perfect soap color.
loved it very much recommended.
I love the depth of color of Voodoo! It behaves splendidly in my CP soap and the bold red/pink is the perfect accent to lighter pinks (like Ballet Slippers) and white (like Here Comes the Bride) to really make them all pop! I haven't run into a mica from Mad Micas I haven't liked, but this is one of my favorites!
I absolutely love this color. It's gorgeous in anything I make. Thank you MM!
Uno de los colores mas espectaculares que he utilizado en mis jabones!!!