Pot O' Gold Yellow-Gold Mica
As bright as the sun and possibly even more radiant, this glistening yellow-gold mica sparkles with the brightness and sheen of a genuine pot o' gold.
"Not just any yellow - The name of this mica is all the more appropriate because it's truly a special color. I tried it in CP soap at a maximum amount.... Pot O' Gold is so beautiful -- very sweet and buttery, but not pale... I agree completely with the reviewer who calls this a staple color."
We actually had to travel all the way to the end of the rainbow for this mica, but, it was well worth it!Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|Pot O' Gold||SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–100 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide (CI 778161), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Best yellow gold Mika out there. I wanted to make a soap using our school colors. Black white and yellow. Pot of gold nailed it! Thank you Mad Micas!!
Loved the color in my swirl pattern! Looks amazing!
I love this color
I have not found any mica colors that rate less than a 5. This one is gorgeous and works really well in my soaps.
I bought this on a whim and am now into my 3rd jar. I find myself reaching for Pot O' Gold more often than I ever expected. I love how it works in multi color swirls with "Sexy Stranger" and Champagne. It blends easily and provides a nice pop of color.