Astro Green Mica
Astro is a groovy green that reminds us of a the classic cartoon "The Jetsons." Astro was the family dog and his collar was just this green! This is a pearlescent light green but does not lack in color or depth. It has some mint undertones, but is an overall shamrock-like green.
"This green is so amazing, I have figured out a way to add a little bit to every product I make now. It is THAT good!"
—Samantha W. (verified)
It's a perfect color to have on hand for a cheerful, happy color splash of green.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsNOT FDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||No|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||No|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), chromium green oxide (CI 77288)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I purchased these micas to make some Xmas soap for gifting my family and friends this Christmas season. OMG the color is amazing, it didn't bleed, it stayed true to color and I am looking forward to expanding my collection of colors, I will be getting the glow in the dark mica soon :)
Loved how this turned out in my soap creations!
This color is great! It's the perfect green on its own but it also seems to take mixing other colors with it well too, like TD or wicked black.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.