Poppycock Copper Mica
Sweeeeet heavens, this rocks our socks off! This is a bright, light copper/bronze sparkly magic color that you will adore.
"Shiny new penny! This is a gorgeous copper color that has great shine and luster. Looks lovely dusted on top or as a vein in soap!"
—Duyen N. (verified)
Poppycock copper mica is solid across all applications, from soap to makeup, resin to epoxy. It's a truly versatile copper colorant.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–100 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (77019), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Excellent as a "Tarnish" accent for most applications.
This is a beautiful copper color. Like a shiny new penny. Comes out lovely in cp soap.
Ummmm, this mica is beautiful! I make cold processed soap and it soaked like a dream. My hometown mines copper and this soap will be a hit because of this awesome color. Thank you MM!
3rd color used for my nieces sample wedding soaps and she has a difficult choice because they both look amazing.
Absolutely love this color! I make a Military collection of soaps and this color in invaluable. Performs perfectly!