Goldfinger mica is stunning. So is James Bond. Not only is this one of our very favorite gold mica colors, but every time this mica gets mentioned, Joanna starts belting out the song of the same name, causing a bit of a commotion here.
"Awesome color - This is the best gold mica I have used. You will not be disappointed."
—Tracy P. (verified)
Joanna knows colors, that's for sure, but Shirley Bassey got paid to sing "Goldfinger." For a reason. We'll just leave it at that.
|Goldfinger||Data Sheets: SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||1–2 tsp. per pound of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||¼–½ tsp per pound of M&P base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
A lovely color like a supple warm and well-worn leather coach. It's a beautiful amber brown with golden hints.
Honestly I love mad micas. I purchased this glitter to make my lipglosses and so far my customers love it! Looks just like the picture as well.
This is such a rich, warm gold !!!! Love it !!! Actually, I have ALL the MM colors and not a dud in the bunch. I will not buy mica from anywhere else.
I love your Midas and I will be ordering more from you, it's nice doing business with you'll.
Just used this in a batch of OMH as the honey part and it worked beautifully. The perfect honeycomb color. Thanks MM for the best products ever. My go to micas every time.