Watermelon Crush Pink Mica
Introducing the mica formerly known as Hot Lips: Watermelon Crush!
Why the name change? Because we didn't think that this rich and wonderful pink was getting the attention it deserved, and it really does evoke a watermelon slushie or candy.
Watermelon Crush works great in CP soap and is lip-safe for a smashing lip balm. Interested in user reviews? For the time being, please visit the Hot Lips page.
"Absolutely love - Love the results of this as with all the products at mad micas. By tweaking the amount, you can create several different colors from one mica. Love it"Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
Didn’t get a pink as I would have liked but, I still love the pink. The green and yellow in this pic is mad mica as well and they were very true too color!
I love this color so pretty!
Lovely color for my lip glosses!
I got this color with the summer collection over this past summer. It's a real pretty red. I made some Acrylic Powder with it. I can't wait to use some in my resin art.