Macy Gray Mica
BACK FOR A LIMITED ENCORE!
Available at 30% off.
As strong and bold as its diva namesake, this dark grey mica is a complicated mix of black with smoky silver undertones.
"Truly beautiful gray - Nice, deep silvery gray. Easy to mix and turns out exactly the shade I saw in CP soap batter... Much better color than activated charcoal. Highly recommend."
—Janene L. (verified)
Very cool, very slinky, very sexy.
|Macy Gray||Data Sheets: SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||1–2 tsp. per pound of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||¼–½ tsp per pound of M&P base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 7491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
This is a beautiful deep gray color. On it’s own, it’s a dark smokey shade with a hint of shimmer. It also mixes well with other micas.
Very nice gray. Excellent product, fast shipping.
Is so beautifull gray i dont want use it dont want finish.
This is truly such a beautiful color. Love the sparkling sheen it gives off. Goes well with the voodoo mica. So happy I purchased this color!
This color is beautiful in my cp soap. Just what i was looking for.