Strawberry Moonshine Pink Mica
This is a soft, shimmery pink with gold undertones. A light strawberry with a touch of moonshine.
"Stunning - I'm in the process of making my makeup line vegan and have been looking for a mica to replace my current rose gold. This is it! Absolutely gorgeous." —Meagan (verified)
It’s subtle, but it makes a statement. It’s lip safe, so it would be perfect for a lip gloss or lip balm. It also performs well in CP soap.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891, tin oxide (CI 77816), iron oxide (CI 77491)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
Strawberry Moonshine !!
I love this color it looks so different than the picture. I absolutely love mad mica products. I just received my order and this was a free gift. I will definitely try it in my strawberry rose scented bath bombs.
This is a beautiful color! I haven't used it yet, but it's going to be used especially for my cousin's daughter-in-law's baby shower game gifts. She is having twins so I will make guest soaps using the Strawberry Moonshine and Grape Ape. Can't wait to make them!
This is such a beautiful shade of pink! It shimmers gold, so in some lights, it looks rose gold! Very pleased with my purchase!!
This link is the perfect link for my piggy freshies! They are my best sellers!