Hot Pants Pink Mica
Shimmery and fun, circa 1970. You know you had hot pants (assuming you were old enough), and if you didn’t your Barbie sure did. Hot Pants is a bold pink mica that sparkles, gleams and twinkles as if it's lit by the sun.
"My Favorite Pink - I use this pink in everything! It is beautiful in bath bombs, preforms well in CP soap, and has a pretty shimmer if you paint bath bombs with it."
Beaming and brilliant with a bubble gum hue, it's a very different color than Hot Lips.Recommended for:
SoapCP soap stable
EyesFDA-permitted for eye area use
LipsFDA-permitted for use on lips
NailsFDA-permitted for external use
ExternalFDA-permitted for external use
ResinBeautiful in resin
CraftsGreat for arts & crafts
MeltsWorks in wax melts
||Data Sheets: SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||2 tsp per lb of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||½ tsp lb of MP base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491)
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- White MP base will always create a pastel form of the color due to titanium dioxide in base.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information.
Hot Pants is much more lively than I was expecting! Such a fun, cheerful pink! I love the extra sparkle in it! I adore it in lip balm and CP soap!
this gave a wonderful deep rose color to my soap. Will definitely be using this in the future.
Hot pants is a beautiful color ,everyone loves this in my heart freshies.especially right now for Valentines Day..
So I got this & voodoo & I will say I prefer voodoo. but this color is still pretty I was just wanting the shimmer but i definitely prefer the pink of voodoo
Love this pink! Especially for my Breast Cancer awareness freshies!!