A green that brings to mind the pop of color that an olive brings to a vodka martini, stacked three high on a toothpick.
"This is EXACTLY the olive green I was expecting. Superior quality and great colour saturation in my products."
—Kyla S. (verified)
This is a lovely olive green with a yellow and gold shimmer that will turn heads! A unique color with a lot of depth.
|3 Olive Martini||Data Sheets: SDS COA|
|FDA-Permitted for External Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Eye Area Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for General (Including Lips) Use||Yes|
|FDA-Permitted for Bath Bombs Use||Yes|
|Particle Size||10–60 μm|
|Usage Rate CP Soap||1–2 tsp. per pound of oils|
|Usage Rate MP Soap||¼–½ tsp per pound of M&P base|
|Ingredients||Mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77492)|
- Usage rates can be varied to lighten or darken hue. Listed amounts create bright colors with no colored suds.
- To use in bath bombs or other bath products (water applications), we recommend using polysorbate 80 at a rate of approximately 2% of your total batch weight (dry and wet ingredients). This should allow the color to disperse evenly and eliminate mica from floating on the water's surface or leaving a ring of color around the tub.
- Sample bags contain approximately one teaspoon.
- For mica-specific information not available on this page, please consult provided data sheets.
- Larger sizes are available. Please email email@example.com for pricing and information.
I've been using this as part of my pumpkin scented soaps. Beautiful, solid color.
This is such a perfect olive green in CP soap. A perfect fall color addition.
LOVE IT! It's a nice earthy green that I have been trying to create find. Gave my soap a fresh look.
This color is a favorite of mine!!! Nothing boring about it.🎊🎊..mad mica DOES IT AGAIN..SORRY PIC WOULD NOT ATTACH!!😥
This is absolutely the perfect fall green color! Bright and vibrant rich green